HATUPIMI BANDO

WADHAMINI

22 July 2012

DEAREST MY LOVELY


HII IMEDONDOSHWA NA SUPERSTA MMOJA KWENYE GETI LA KUINGILIA KWENYE KONSAT HIVI KARIBUNI....
Dearest my lovely, hope you are no sarpraised by risiving this leta but I just decision to send you one because I have important news and this news I am keeping for to myself for some time. I love you very very very much. The day I seen you in the line outside the stage in Maisha Hall,  know I have found a pritty wife. You are the prittiest girl ever meet and and to say pritty is telling God lie because you prittier than the word pritty. Your skin is like the parachichi frute. your eyes like black diamonds. Your lips is for kissing type. When I met you that day I can't telling you I love you because I think you sister is your mother and I dont want you to thought I rush too fast. Now you know. Please, please, please reply because I cannot sleep at night thinking about you. I want to marry you and to call you Mrs…………..my wife.
P.S If I can meeting you any place any time please telling me this............Nakupenda pia nakutaka pia mpenziweee TUNATAFUTA ILIKUWA INAKWENDA WAPI

No comments: